Saturday 31 May 2008

Hello

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well, I am fine.

Just a quick update to let you know what I have been doing. I've been busy with my work as a disability awareness trainer, unfortunately I have some very sad news, about Coventry and Warwickshire Friend, due to unforeseen circumstances, I no longer volunteer with the organisation, I would just like to take this opportunity to wish the organisation all the very best for the future.

I hope Katy is getting on well out in Las Vegas, she absolutely deserves every bit of success. I can't wait for the tour.

Also about a week and a half- two weeks ago, I decided to establish contact with my primary school teachers,LAURA JESTICO & Sylvia Green, Sylvia was my support Assistant at the first mainstream primary school which I went to a Newark in Nottinghamshire, I spent about one year there, before I moved up to secondary school, Laura was my wonderful teacher, she still is wonderful. Should they both Sylvia and Laura gave me so much encouragement to do well, I'm absolutely positive I wouldn't have got where I am today, if it wasn't for them.

Lots of love,

Edxx

No comments: