Sunday 11 May 2008

Hello & welcome

Dear Alll,

Hello and welcome to my brand-new blog.

This where where you will find out, what I've been up to, concert reviews television show reviews, all the Ed Lowe news you could wish for.

Please do keep in touch, my e-mail address is, ed.lowe64@yahoo.co.uk

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Katy Setterfield all the luck in the world in Las Vegas. For those of you who don't know Katy, she won the BBC show the one and only, hosted by Graham Norton on BBC1 as the one and only Dusty Springfield. Her prize was a three-month contract out in Las Vegas, can't be bad
I'm very pleased to announce that Katy will be taking to the road starting in August finishing in November, Katy Setterfield as Dusty Springfield the tour. Please to check local press and I will put the tour dates is on this blog.

Sadly my old website will be closing on the 30th May, for those who haven't seen it, please do take a look before it closes. www.edlowecoventry.com

I'd like to also welcome the torch woood star singer entertainer and just about everything else John Barrowman. I have been a fan of John for many years, I've never had the privilege and honour of meeting him yet, John pleased to get in touch if you read this blog.

I better go now.

Lots of love,

Ed xxxxx

No comments: